Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board – What we have done in 2018
June 2019 | This report is about what we did in 2018. And what we want to do next.
In 2018 to 2019:
▪ Over 21 thousand people used our services to support them when they were having a baby.
▪ Nearly 6 thousand babies were born.
▪ Over 446 thousand people had follow-up appointments at a hospital.
▪ 257 thousand new people had appointments at a hospital.
▪ Over 181 thousand people used our emergency services.
▪ Nearly 70 thousand people went into hospital for a procedure and went home the same day.
▪ Over 108 thousand people stayed in hospital.
For further details go to Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board website.