Cardiff and Vale Plan for Care and Support Needs
Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan Area Plan for Care and Support Needs says how the regional partnership board will support and care for people in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan.
The Social Services and Well-being Act (Wales) says all areas in Wales must write a plan like this. This plan says what the Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan public services board will do for:
- Older people.
- Children and young people.
- People with a learning disability or autism.
- Adult and young carers.
- Health and physical disabilities.
- Adult mental health.
- People whose sight or hearing is not good.
- Domestic abuse, violence against women and violence with sex.