Welsh Government want to find out people’s experiences of hate crime since they published their framework on hate crime in May 2014.
They want to gather evidence on how effectively hate crime and
incidents are being tackled in Wales and whether the Framework is
having a positive impact. 'Tackling Hate Crimes and
Incidents: A Framework for Action' was published in May 2014 and is
Welsh Government's strategy for tackling hate crimes and incidents
and focuses on prevention, supporting victims and improving
multi-agency response. They will publish an up-date to this
delivery plan in May 2015.
A toolkit has been
produced to help people take part including:
- Face to face survey (pages 13 - 22 of the toolkit)
- easy read survey (pages 23 - 31)
- young person's survey (pages 33 - 38)
- a focus group exercise (pages 39 - 44)
Also you can get the main survey on-line: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XPBDLBF
On-line children and young person's survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X62V9NP
The group exercise focuses on:
- Community safety;
- Awareness of hate crimes and incidents;
- Incidences themselves; and
- The effectiveness of support to victims.
Deadline for responses is 15 May.
All information can be found in the hate crime and incidents