We are an all-Wales charity whose mission is to make Wales the best country in the world for people with a learning disability to live, learn and work.
We are looking for someone with experience of charity accounting to join our Board of Trustees. Find out more about being a Trustee here.
Supported by our Senior Finance Officer and working alongside our current Treasurer, we will help you prepare to take over this role late next year.
This may be an ideal opportunity if you want to enhance your career.
The role is responsible for advising and guiding on financial matters as well as:
- Making sure our finances are kept in line with the law
- Monitoring our financial activity to make sure that we spend money for the purpose it is intended and that we have sufficient money to do our work.
- Reporting to the Board of Trustees and the Annual General Meeting
- Chairing the finance sub-group
- Meeting with our auditors
You will join a friendly, skilled and experienced group of existing Trustees from a variety of backgrounds and will be supported by a motivated, skilled and hardworking staff team.
For more information and to apply:
For further information please contact Joanne Moore on 029 20681160.
5 November 2021
Trustee elections will take place at our AGM on 24 November 2021.
Learning Disability Wales is committed to promoting equality and diversity throughout Wales.