Would you like to help make Wales the best country in the world for people with a learning disability to live, learn and work? Then this will be an exciting opportunity for you to be part of the development of a dynamic and progressive organisation.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- A representative of a family carer or family support provider organisation
- A person with a learning disability
- Committed to our work and want to make a difference
- From an under-represented group including women and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities
- Experienced in finance and charity accounting to work alongside our Treasurer in preparation to eventually take over this job. Find out more about this role here.
As a Trustee you will make sure we do what we say we will, that we manage our work and money responsibly, that the right decisions are made and we plan carefully for the future.
You will join a friendly, skilled and experienced group of existing Trustees from a variety of backgrounds and will be supported by a motivated, skilled and hardworking staff team.
For more information and to apply:
For further information please contact Joanne Moore on 029 20681160.
5 November 2021
Trustee elections will take place at our AGM on 24 November 2021.
Learning Disability Wales is committed to promoting equality and diversity throughout Wales.