To deliver Valued Lives we:
- Work with our members and other organisations.
- Include people with a learning disability in planning and delivering the project including being a trustee and delivering training.
- Deliver the project across Wales by our staff and trustees, in partnership with stakeholders.
- Respond to the needs of Welsh speakers and promote the use of Welsh.
- Engage with our members to get their views on how they want us to deliver the project and let them know, and other stakeholders, how we are getting on.