People with a learning disability have worse health and live
shorter lives than other people in Wales.
We want this to change.
This conference will look at health issues for people with a
learning disability and how we can make things better.
Love your health will include workshops and speakers on a range
of topics for people with a learning disability, parents and
carers, and those that commission and provide services.
- Paul Ridd Foundation
- Public Health Wales
- Swansea People First
- Abertawe Bro morgannwg University Health Board
- Derwen College
- Care bundles - Mencap Cymru
- Dental health - Aneurin Bevan Health Board
- Zumba - Canolfan Padarn
- Shape up for 2017 - Cartrefi Cymru
- Hearing loss - Aneurin Bevan Health Board
- Sight loss - Sense Cymru
- STOMP Project: medication - Dimensions
- Health screening - Public Health Wales
- Boccia - Disability Sport Wales
- Mental health - Aneurin Bevan Health Board
- After crisis support - Mirus
- Death and dying - Marie Curie
- 999 and other services - Welsh Ambulance Service
Love your health will be held in Newport, South Wales.
Booking a place and workshops
Bookings are now open. To book you place please click on the
"Book your place" link on the side of this page to complete a
For more information on workshops that will be taking place at
Love your health please click on the "Workshops at Love your
health" link on the side of this page.
||Wednesday 25 October
|Thursday 26 October
|Person with a learning disability
Family or unpaid carer
|Paid carer supporting someone on the day
Concessionary tickets are available to organisations with an annual
income of under one million pounds.
Group booking discount: 10% reduction on all
fees for bookings of 5 or more paying delegates.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Questions and queries
If you have any questions or queries about Love your
health contact Harriett on 029 2068 1161 or
This conference is part of our Valued Lives