Our Rights Our Voice is a project run by Learning Disability
Wales in partnership with All Wales People First,
and follows on from our My Rights My Voice project in 2011 -
The project will develop new resources and the skills of people
with a learning disability, and work in partnership to raise
awareness of their rights under United Nations Convention on the
Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
Our Rights Our Voice will run until March 2019, during this time
we will work across Wales to:
- consult with people with a learning disability
- develop Awareness Raising sessions
- deliver Train the Trainer training to people with a learning
- develop partnerships to deliver Awareness Raising sessions to
people with a learning disability.
We are currently looking for organisations interested in
becoming a partner in the project where your group will get:
- free Train the Trainer training
- free resources to deliver Awareness Raising sessions.
If you are interested please contact Simon at Learning Disability Wales or
Kelly at All Wales People First, or
information and an
applicatoin form here.
Our Rights Our Voice is part of Learning Disability Wales'
Valued Lives Project