This course will include a recap on the principles of Making
Information Easy to Read and Understand Level 1 and then look at
how delegates can develop and improve their skills.
The course will help delegates work with longer and more complex
documents and will focus on:
- developing your use of easy to understand language
- inclusion of relevant information
- dividing information up into useful sections
- putting your document in a meaningful order
- glossaries and indexes.
After this course delegates will
- work out the relevant information to be included in an easy
- structure long or complex documents so they are easy to
- get feedback on work they have completed and advice for
developing their skills further.
Follow up session
All delegates will be invited to a follow up session a few weeks
after this course. You will be able to meet up with your
fellow learners and the tutor for a trouble shooting, advice and
Anyone who has attended Making Information Easy to Read and
Understand Level 1 or who has experience of writing information in
This course is not currently scheduled, it will
be available later in the year and is also available as in-house
training. Email Inacia for
more details or call 02920681160.
Forthcoming Training dates
|Person with a learning disability
|Parent or family carer
|Paid carer supporting someone on the day