Easy Read is a way of writing that is easier for people with a learning disability to read and understand.
Easy Read uses simple language, short sentences, and pictures to show and explain information.
Easy Read promotes independence and inclusion and empowers people to take greater control in their lives.
Join us for free a 1-hour taster session to find out more about Easy Read and what the rules are.
The sessions will give you an introduction to Easy Read rules and how we can apply them to the work we do.
The sessions are on:
- Tuesday, 2 May 2023 – Fully booked
- Tuesday,7 6 June 2023 – Fully booked
- Tuesday, 4 July 2023 – Fully booked
- Tuesday, 12 Sept 2023 – Fully booked
- Tuesday, 3 October 2023 – Fully booked
- Tuesday, 7 November 2023 – Fully booked
- Tuesday, 5 December 2023
All sessions will run from 10.30 am to 11.30 am
Online via Teams