Our Welsh Language Scheme says how we will use the Welsh Language in our work. We think that we should do our best to make sure people can use our services in Welsh if they want to.
Our Welsh Language Scheme says:
- What we already do in both languages.
- What new things we will do in both languages.
- Who will be doing the work.
Our Welsh Language Scheme covers lots of things including:
- Our image.
- Printed documents and documents sent by email.
- Our website.
- People calling us by phone.
- People writing us a letter or sending an email.
- Training courses and events.
- Working on projects and working with other organisations.
- Training for staff and our trustees.