People with a learning disability have worse health and live shorter lives than other people in Wales.
We want this to change.
This conference will looked at health issues for people with a learning disability and how we can make things better.
Love your health included workshops and speakers on a range of topics for people with a learning disability, parents and carers, and those that commission and provide services.
- Paul Ridd Foundation
- Public Health Wales
- Swansea People First
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board
- Derwen College
- Care bundles – Mencap Cymru
- Dental health – Aneurin Bevan Health Board
- Zumba – Canolfan Padarn
- Shape up for 2017 – Cartrefi Cymru
- Hearing loss – Aneurin Bevan Health Board
- Sight loss – Sense Cymru
- STOMP Project: medication – Dimensions
- Health screening – Public Health Wales
- Boccia – Disability Sport Wales
- Mental health – Aneurin Bevan Health Board
- After crisis support – Mirus
- Death and dying – Marie Curie
- 999 and other services – Welsh Ambulance Service